Welcome to the Athletic Xtreme Forum

Discussion in ‘New Member Introductions‘ started by Scheizekopf, Jul 20, 2006.

Brad23 TEAM AX

Award Points:

Hello Everyone! My Name is Bradley Sartain. I’ve from the Memphis TN. area (About 45 min away) and I’ve been lifting since 2001. I started competing a year after college and was a cheerleader for 2 of those years there. (Never did it before, just walked on and started throwing girls lol, needed the scholarship as well) We did go to nationals, so I know what it takes to get to the big stage and I will settle for nothing less than the best from myself. I have now competed in 5 shows and have slowly bettered myself every time and learned more about myself every time as well. I’m looking forward to being apart of the forum and discussing AX products and training methods as well. I am not member of the AX team but I soon would like to be!

Ben Moore TEAM AX

Award Points:

Welcome Bradley! I was a cheerleader in college also! Got my wife out of the deal
    emekajokammor likes this.

Brad23 TEAM AX

Award Points:

NICE! Nothing like almost getting knocked out once a day by a girl lol.

Ben Moore TEAM AX

Award Points:

Haha exactly! People don’t believe me when I say I’ve been hit by girls harder than any guy lol
    Brad23 likes this.

Brad23 TEAM AX

Award Points:

Now, Its OFFICIAL! I’m now apart of TEAM AX. WOOHOO!!!

Brad23 TEAM AX

Award Points:

It was almost on a daily basis with my squad lol.

907Musclegirl New Member

Award Points:

Hey everyone! Ida here from Anchorage, Alaska! I’m currently in training, about 16-weeks out to my second figure competition! Tried my first sample of Slim FX and loved it! Want more but definitely want to get more information from other ladies on their experience with AX sups! =) Hope everyone had an amazing 2012 – I sure did! Won my first figure and overall competition here at a local show NPC Momma O’s Midnight Sun! Keep training hard and keeping each other accountable!

Attached Files:

emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:

Brad23 TEAM AX

Award Points:

Thanks Emeka! Honored to be on the AX team!
    emekajokammor likes this.