Welcome to the Athletic Xtreme Forum

Discussion in ‘New Member Introductions‘ started by Scheizekopf, Jul 20, 2006.

SmallFry Pirate Mod in Aruba Shorts

Award Points:

Nice introduction Nick, good to have you here on the forums . Keep us posted on your results and remember to take some before and after picks for your personal records. Your looking very ripped in your Avi, very nice.
    Glad your enjoying the products and the company, come back to us and post a final review if you can. Hope to see around and good luck

BB12 AX Sponsored Athlete Manager

Award Points:

I concur with SmallFry.

Impressive and glad you’re reaping all the benefits of the stack!

RNTOBYFAN New Member

Award Points:

Im Theresa. Im married, a RN, NPC bikini competitor and a independent distributor for the BODYBYVI challenge!! So check that out www.rnfitness.bodybyvi.com I am currently recovering from a back injury sustained while lifting. I was doing a glute/ham routine and the 5×20 of multiple exercises including good mornings and hyperextensions did it this time. That was in June and im slowu getting back to training but some things I will never be able to do EVER! So Im glad to be here with the fella’s and let train!!
    SmallFry and TiM like this.

TiM Prob’ly Bigger than You Admin

Award Points:

Welcome to AX, Theresa! Glad to have you here with us.

SmallFry Pirate Mod in Aruba Shorts

Award Points:

Hello Theresa! Great to have u here, Welcome to the Forums!

RNTOBYFAN New Member

Award Points:

Thanks!! So Im curious about the slim fx. Ive used oxyelite pro in the past and liked that. A 12hr cap will definitely be nicer though. Thinking of a show in April but still have sensory issues r/t my back. Im going to do legs tomorrow,nothing real exciting, but itll be the second time since my injury. Im thinking step-ups and lunges will be the ticket as well as the seated leg press instead of the traditional leg sled. Ill let ya know how it goes. Im sure Ill be sore as all get out!
    BB12 likes this.

Award Points:

Nice to see you over here and glad to see all the new faces

Eizbear Not just a Moderator…

Award Points:

Welcome! Nice to see you here.

admin Mega Admin

Award Points:

Welcome, glad to have you here and I know you will love Slim fX.

Gary New Member

Award Points:

Hello everyone,

Andro60 here, I have just found this site and ordered products that I am really looking forward to trying. I am also hoping to find some answers from other members that might be experiencing the same problems I am encountering through the aging process. I look forward to informative exchanges
    BB12 and emekajokammor like this.

emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:

Welcome Gary! Don’t hesitate to pick our brains. I hope we can be of great assistance to you! Thanks for your interest in AX.

You can always shoot me an email if you need me, [email protected]

Gary New Member

Award Points:

Award Points:

Hey Gary, don’t let the age difference fool ya, there are some very knowledgeable members here! lol

Being that i am 26, thankfully i haven’t had to deal with andropause but i would like to inform you of some ways to treat it:

Supplement DHEA
    Be sure to get proper amounts of Calcium and Vitamin D
    Develop a herbal treatment plan – Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Maca root, Horny Goat weed
    Cycle test boosting supplements – LeanFX, Magnum, Adv PCT, HardFX, etc
    Lastly, a clean diet will be the driving force to seeing the effects of your efforts.

Hope this helps!! Let’s continue to work to help get your FULL happiness back.

Kate Walker – AX New Member

Award Points:

Hey folks! I’m new to the crew! My name is Kate and I’m a personal trainer and CrossFit Fiend! My health and fitness journey has been long and hard to say the least. I was obese from my childhood to my young adulthood. I woke up one day and realized I was trapped in a body that I was not happy with. I haven’t fully reached my goals, but I continue to reach each day!
    BB12 and emekajokammor like this.

Award Points:

Hey Kate and Welcome. Glad to have ya!
    Kate Walker – AX likes this.

Award Points:

Gary – Emeka gave you some great advice as he’s a well rounded athlete, fitness educator, and supplement guru. Some other key factors are: consistent amount of sleep, supplement timing, food timing, and taking advantage of your natural peak levels of testosterone (in the morning).

Kate – Welcome to the #TeamAX

Kate Walker – AX New Member

Award Points:

Thanks bud! Glad to be here!!
    emekajokammor likes this.

Austin Kim AX Member

Award Points:

hey everyone. just joined about a week ago and didnt find this thread till now.
    20 year old 3rd year college student at West Chester University.
    Love to lift and just try and get my body into perfect shape
    emekajokammor likes this.

Ben Moore TEAM AX

Award Points:

Welcome Austin!
    Austin Kim likes this.

Award Points:

Happy to have you Austin!