Slim Fx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in ‘Supplements‘ started by StickneyFF, Sep 3, 2011.

Eizbear Not just a Moderator…

Award Points:

btw, Have you joined the contest we’re running ?

StickneyFF

Award Points:

Yes, I won a bottle of SlimFx on the second day. Any word on when they’ll be sent of to the distributor?

BB12 WNBF Status

Award Points:

I believe starting next week.

RTB New Member

Award Points:

I’ve received my first shipment of Slim FX – popped just 1 capsule about 7 hours ago. Still going strong! Wow, what a great feeling of alertness and appetite destruction!
    BB12 and SmallFry like this.

BB12 WNBF Status

Award Points:

Glad you enjoyed your first dose

BB12 WNBF Status

Award Points:

Glad you enjoyed your first dose

SmallFry Pirate Mod in Aruba Shorts

Award Points:

I just tried it, been about 2 hrs maybe, I am seriously zoning in on everything and the mood elevation has hit me pretty hard O.O <—-I feel like that but with a smile.

Energy, no racing heart beat.

so far so good.

joenvero New Member

Award Points:

I just saw the ads for slim fx on nutraplanet and they were awesome! Way to go guys!
    SmallFry likes this.

Award Points:

The whole launch of these products has been pretty sweet. I’m so glad I could to be a part of this! I <3 AX

hraub New Member

Award Points:

I started taking this on the 31’st, and have to admit I’m quite impressed with the results! Nice Job AX.

BB12 WNBF Status

Award Points:

Glad to hear and don’t be a stranger… keep us posted on the feedback

dana AX Member

Award Points:

second day on Slim FX. I took one pill both days. I don’t have the cravings for sweets (which is great) appetite suppression is okay, but not through the roof. Not having that focus feel good feeling that others describe. I’m afraid to take two because I want to sleep at night

admin Mega Admin

Award Points:

I would try two. Two caps is an actual serving so right now you are taking basically half a dose.

Award Points:

What he said!

Taking two caps early in the morning won’t make it a sleepless night for you, specially if you don’t experience that feel good energy from one capsule. I haven’t read one review where they describe an uncomfortable energy of two caps, it’s been all good energy through out the day. But what differs is how long it last for them, depending on how tolerant the user are with stims.

So lets move up to the actual serving, which is 2 caps. I’m positive that you’ll enjoy it better!

emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:

Slim FX is sounding like a good fat burner for my contest prep.

Energy when macros are low means my workouts won’t become victim to my diet.
    Appetite suppression when Man v Food is waking up my inner fat guy.
    Mood elevation when carbs are low.

Wait, am i dreaming? lol

Award Points:

It would be really interesting to read your testominal on this product, seeing as you are a really dedicated bodybuilder and knowing when you could use/need the aid of a product like this.
    I could really really use a product like this right now, the inner fat guy you’re talking about have been pretty active this last 2 weeks
    emekajokammor likes this.

emekajokammor Administrator

Award Points:

Rotfl! He’s so disrespectful. As soon as i string together a few good weeks of diet, he just begins whispering stuff like "All you can eat sushi", "Never ever ending pancakes", "Did you see the latest Papa Johns commercial?" lol.
    SmallFry likes this.

Award Points:

My inner fat chick says pancakes tooo….. I love pancakes.

I love pancakes…..
    emekajokammor and StickneyFF like this.

StickneyFF

Award Points:

Has anyone tried 3 caps?

BB12 WNBF Status

Award Points:

Haven’t seen post on someone taken more than 2. Typically I like to push the limits with supplements, but would think if your diet was in check and you timed the dosing (at separate times)… you should have a continuous flow of the Slim FX benefits.

I’m sure someone will try it